Wednesday, May 09, 2007

"someone has a birthday we are so glad...let us count the candles to see how many she has had...one..two...Merideth is two years old!!"

These were taken this morning over a breakfast of dinosaur oatmeal and crowns with her "walmart" baby". It is so hard to believe she in already two...seems like yesterday I was telling everyone how badly we were wanting another blessing...well here she is. Merideth is so much her own person..she is mischievous, clever, funny, and so many things I cannot list. This morning when I went in to get her she just patted me...she knew I needed the extra touch of love...God Bless this sweet gift from you...and Lord help me remember everyday that she is yours, a precious gift to raise to praise and love you.

1 comment:

Kate said...

Sooo cute! Happy Belated Birthday, Merideth!