Monday, March 12, 2007



So here is our sweet Dale. I LOVE the photo of him just looking at something. I can't even remember what he was pointing at but I just love the way the light is hitting his sweet little boy face, how he is still holding a stuffed animal. He is growing up way to fast. It seems like just yesterday we found out he was on his way. Time goes way to fast! The other photos is of the kids with Poppy, or Poppies as Merideth calls him. Dale really enjoys being with Poppy. They have a lot of fun. But as Poppy likes to tell me he does not let Dale negotiate with him. That is the thing with Dale he is a smooth talker. He can get me to think I agreed to something! Even when I didn't and then I wonder and scatch my head! Dale is learning more about numbers and letters. And he is an expert cutter with scissors and paper. He loves animals and today we are making a scrapbook of snakes for him. His idea that we keep the photos from the newspaper of the rattlesnake roundup! Should be fun! Well I am off to cut and glue!!

1 comment:

Kate said...

I'm so glad you are back! It's about time! I know what you were doing in Canton...Wish I could have been there! The flea market there is the best EVER! Your kids are gorgeous. Love the pictures.