Saturday, February 03, 2007

I think I am now fully recovered from my KICK START PROGRAM for Weight Watchers!! Yes I got the "stomach bugs!". Praise Jesus I feel better, just really hoping no one else here gets it!

So onto better things, I did join WW. Funny thing is that I am down 10 from when I quit! So pray I do well on it. SO far so good.

Well Meri is having beginning signs of the bugs...so I am off to "bug" proof the house! I will update when I can!

e
this post was written throughout the day...long day!!

1 comment:

Kate said...

Good luck with WW! I finally hit my goal, plus I've lost 5 more pounds! You can do it, E!! Stay consistent with exercising, writing down your food intake, but, most importantly, pray, pray, pray! Be in constant conversation with the Lord about self-control. My "mantra" Scripture has been Romans 12:1-2:

"I appeal to you therefore, brothers, by the mercies of God, to present your bodies as a living sacrifice, holy and acceptable to God, which is your spiritual worship. Do not be conformed to this world, but be transformed by the renewal of your mind, that by testing you may discern what is the will of God, what is good and acceptable and perfect."

It all starts with your heart, girl! Glorify God with your eating and with your activity, and God will make you more and more perfect every day--regardless of what you weigh! Wish I could go with you to meetings again. Miss you, E. Talk to you soon.