Wednesday, January 31, 2007

Well we are mostly recovered here today. Merideth did need to sleep with me last night but that was okay...I could handle it. She is so sweet and is really talking a lot; and with conviction! Dale didn't vomit again, but did have the "other" stuff!! Merideth has never had the stomach bugs so we are still praying she won't get it. Anyway...

Still getting things in order here after the wonderful cruise. Still can't get over how much fun Stephen and I had. I knew we would enjoy the trip but WOW. We had so much FUN! We needed that!! I highly recomend cruises and husband/wife time! Go now run even if it is just a night away.

Okay dokay so off to do the regular stuff around here. Have a great day!
e

1 comment:

Kate said...

Hey! I am so glad you are back on your blog! I've missed you! Your trip sounded awesome--wish we could go on one! You are right--it is so important to make time for each other. Kids are great, but they won't be at home forever, so we have to keep things fresh with our spouses. What a blessing to be able to go on a cruise! Well, talk to ya later.