Sunday, January 09, 2011


Stuffing

I don’t want to do it anymore….

I don’t want to stuff my face…my drawers…my life with things we don’t need.
I WANT to be purposeful and intent on being Christ like in all I do. And what I do to reflect Him.
No more putting a pile of things somewhere that will later be stuffed somewhere. I am going to put it up or get rid of it.
I am not going to stuff my words; I need to say what needs to be said, in love but also in truth.
To be real with all I meet.
To quit apologizing for being who Christ has called me to be.
So here in my list…I will not stuff in a drawer for later.
I will be purposeful.

Quiet time
School
Exercise
Time for me and kids to play
Time for Stephen and me to invest in our marriage
Plan and dream for the future

I think that if I do these things I will be able to be purposeful and will quit stuffing! Now pray I will apply!!

No comments: