Wednesday, October 06, 2010

ZZZZZZZZZZZZzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

So today I went to a sleep study class to learn better "sleep hygiene"!

It was funny...and sad but more funny. Sad b/c there are some people that can't sleep and it is job related...bad homelife...school...worry.

Funny because I was the ONLY ONE honest enough to bring my coffee in with me! Ha I wonder how many cups sat in the cars waiting!!

UGH so biggest change is no more caffeine after noon...the other suggestion by the sleep hygienist, that is just funny, was that we redecorate our "sleep areas". So when we went around the room to tell what change we were going to make I told her that at 4 pm when I want the triple venti no foam with whip latte from the local coffee shop I will pray for her and go shopping...for my new bedding! Stephen says "Thanks, thanks a lot"!

No comments: