Wednesday, October 10, 2007

Gumball and Meri



















Dale, me & Gumball

Well after a lot of prayer, yes I said prayer, I decided that Gumball would be better off in 2nd grade. I know we have chosen to home school Dale and Meri but for Gumball he seems to need a little more interaction, something that public school will provide. I interviewed his new teacher, she loves Jesus, and the decision was made. Also urging me on was the fact that Meri fed him 3 cups of food in the last couple of days and he should only eat 1/2 that!! So off to 2nd grade he is going, we trimmed his nails, kissed him and told him to play nice. We will be able to go and visit him. I know I am going to miss him a lot. Since Stephen has been away I hang out with the bunny at night...O well only 5 more weeks to go!!!

No comments: